Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm going to give this blogging this a try!

Ok, I have to say it...I LOVE nail polish. My sister recently told me that I need to join a support group for my addiction, hence the name of my blog - Nail Polish Addiction Anonymous. It's very fitting. While my stash may not be as huge as some people, it's pretty big. I probably will never wear ALL the polish I own simply because I don't change my mani very often (only once a week), and I keep buying more. In fact I'm due for a haul pretty soon!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm in my 30's, married, and have 2 beautiful boys. In fact my youngest will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. I teach high school chemistry in a small town in Virginia. I grew up in Western NY...miss it terribly, but I do like the life my husband and I have made for ourselves here in VA.
I'm finally starting to run out of room in the small space alloted in my linen closet for my polish. I told DH that I have to buy one of those plastic rolly carts for it because at this point in my life I can't have small boxes of polish scattered throughout the house.

This is my current mess:



I REALLY need to get organized!

Anyways...as I said previously, I don't change my mani very often. Once a week, tops. I have 2 small boys and I work full time...I WISH I could do it more, but it's a stretch. So, you won't see NOTD posts very often. Plus, the polish that you see is probably going to be out of season, but hopefully that will inspire you to dig through your stash and get out something you haven't worn in awhile!

So, there you have it, my new blog. PLEASE...if you can think of a way to improve this, let me know...I'm still learning!

No comments: