Monday, March 2, 2009

News from Zoya

Hello all! Well, it's my last week of maternity leave so I'm a little depressed. I hate to leave my little man. It doesn't help that he's such a mama's boy, but I know he'll be well taken care of. We're sending him to the same daycare that my 2 year old goes to, and they all love him there. They can't wait for Kaden to start next week. It's time though...my students need some structure and authority. They haven't been doing their work I guess. I don't know this batch of kids, we switched semesters while I was on leave. Should be interesting!

Onto the Zoya news. They've been doing a polish exchange...you send in old bottles of nail polish that you no longer want, and they send you brand spankin new Zoya polish in exchange. All you do is pay shipping and processing. A sweet deal if I do say so myself. I know I complained a *little* about Zoya in my last post, but honestly, that mani lasted me a whole week without chipping!! Anyways, the exhange was supposed to end on Saturday, but since it was so successful they extended it through 4/28! So, look through all your polish, get rid of the ones you don't want for some new Zoya's! For more information on the Zoya Polish Exchange visit http://www.zoya.com/exchange.

See you soon!

No comments: