Saturday, March 14, 2009

NOTW - Nicole Boys'N Berry

Hello! I haven't posted in a little while. I started back to work this week, and it's all been a blur. Once we get home the craziness doesn't stop. It seems like I hardly get to sit down except when I feed the baby. I wanted to post earlier, but even my Saturday's are a little hectic in the mornings - it's my time for my bellydance classes...that's right, bellydance. It's fun, and I'm really trying to get into better shape. Hopefully it'll help!

Anyways, this week I pulled out a Nicole by OPI polish. I really love this brand. This is an older color, although I think they re-released it. This is obviously an older bottle, it was a little thick to apply. It'll definately need some thinner the next time I use it. The color is nice, although I think I like it better in the bottle than on me. The bottle has a bit of a duochrome cast that unfortunately didn't show up on my nails. Let me know what you think!
























This angle shows the duochrome that I was talking about:






















Thanks for visiting!

No comments: