Monday, July 12, 2010

OPI Lincoln Park At Midnight

Hey everyone!  The fam and I arrived in Virginia last night.  It was a good week home, I wish we could have stayed longer!
I recently purchased Lincoln Park at Midnight...I absolutely LOVE it...I can't believe that I JUST got it. 


It's sooo pretty, and has such a subtle shimmer.  I am definitely a shimmer gal.  I don't purposefully buy cremes.  Sometimes I like a polish collection so much that I get the whole thing and inevitably there are cremes in it.  But sometimes, I like to wear something that isn't terribly flashy, but has a bit of a oomph outside.  This polish definitely fits that bill.


I picked this up the salon where I got my pedi a couple of weeks ago.  They sell OPI's for $7.  Not bad since you can't get them on the etailers anymore.  I was wondering how I was going to afford all of my OPI's now...I'm hoping they get the Swiss collection in the fall because there are a few in that one I'm looking forward to.

Have a great Monday all!

4 comments:

Zara said...

I do love cremes, but this looks really beautiful! And I'm looking forward to the Swiss collection as well.

Jen said...

I'm starting to develop more appreciation for cremes. Before, I'd put them on and within a day layer something else over it. Now, I'll just wear them on their own

Kathleen said...

This is probably one of my favorite polishes of all time, like top 5 haha. When everyone was freaking out about Lincoln Park After Dark, I didnt really get it because I thought this one was so much better :D

Jen said...

Kathleen - I'm never tried that one, but I've seen it in stores and wasn't interested.