Friday, July 30, 2010

Sephora by OPI - Queen of Everything

I bought this polish in during a trip up to Western NY to visit family.  It's the only time I get to stores like Sephora and Ulta.  There are times I don't like living in the boonies so much.
Queen of Everything caught my eye because I'm a sucker for metallic polishes.  Yes, they are brush strokey (love making up my own words), but they just look so cool!  But, as you're going to see in the next picture, such a polish can show ANY flaw...


I had a little fuzz of cotton caught on my nail.  Didn't see it there until AFTER the pictures. 


Fixed up a bit.  The color is more accurate in this image.  Sorry about the cut on my middle finger, by the way.  Every time it's close to healing I catch something else on it!  I would describe the color of this polish as a pewter frost.  I have 3 coats on in these images.  The unfortunate thing is that it chipped rather quickly. 
I wanted to let you wonderful readers know that I'm participating in our county fair next week.  I will have a Scentsy booth ALL. WEEK.  I will try to keep posting semi-regularly, but I can't promise anything.  I'm sure you all understand though.  :-)

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: