Monday, August 30, 2010

Chi Sultry Nights

First Monday back to work.  K ended up with pink eye over the weekend and I thought for sure that today I would have to try and entertain a 19 month old while getting my room ready for the school year.  Luckily we have probably 18 bottles of drops at home, since the boys get it so much at daycare.  He woke up this morning looking MUCH better.

Another Chi polish!  Sultry Nights is a dark, dark blue with a bit of shimmer.  In certain lights it could even be mistaken for black.  I bought this WAAAAY back in 2007!


I used 3 coats in these pictures.  It's so highly pigmented that I could have gotten away with 2 thicker coats, though.  I didn't do that because I have a problem with this one bubbling.  I have to be careful to use really thin coats and give them a minute to dry before I apply more.


You're able to see a bit of the shimmer in this shot. 

My birthday is coming up next month, and I thought it would be fun to do a little giveaway for it.  It took me some time to come up with something, but I made a surprising find the other day, so hopefully you all will enjoy it when I post it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.  I appreciate all of my readers!

No comments: