Friday, August 27, 2010

Color Club Worth the Risque

I was back to school yesterday.  The first day back for teachers is a little daunting (at least for me) because I'm trying to figure what I should be doing first.  There's the big teacher breakfast, meetings, etc....and them I'm in my classroom wondering where I put everything in June!  lol

Worth the Risque was released in Spring of '09 with the Femme Fatale collection.  I'm embarrassed to say that this is my first Color Club polish that I've ever worn!

You can't tell in the above picture, but Worth the Risque is a densely packed holo polish.  It's so pretty!!!  The next picture shows the holo a bit more (remember to click for a bigger image), but if I had some sun it would be even better!


I used 4 coats for a nice, even coverage.  There was a big of a drag for me when I applied, so you'll have to be careful there. 

Sorry for the lighting in these pictures...I've had very little sunlight the past few days and had to make do because I was in desperate need of doing some swatching!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: