Friday, August 6, 2010

OPI DS Perfection

Ah...Friday....The last day of the fair is tomorrow.  It's been fun, but man, am I tired!!!  :)

Can we talk about how friggin' cool this polish is????  I didn't want to take it off when I was wearing it.  I LOVE the Designer Series polishes.  It is my secret (I guess not so secret anymore) wish to own all of them.  I'm thinking I missed out on some of them, because there have been discontinuations and such, but I'll do my best to find them all.  This isn't the only one I have by any means, I'm just not sure which ones I have right now.  hehe


*sigh*  I love it.  This is 4 coats...it's a little sheer at first.  It's dark pink with a foil/glitter finish.  It's a little duochrome too, look at the bottle and you can see the reddish/orangish color too.  In real life you can see it on your nails too.


I seriously couldn't stop looking at my nails when this was on them.  It's just so cool!!!  What do you think?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Neenina said...

That's pretty!!!

Anita said...

I think I want it too! It's soooo pretty!

Jen said...

Thanks! It's made its way into my top polishes! LOL