Wednesday, September 22, 2010

China Glaze Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower is part of China Glaze's special edition Glitter, Shimmers, and Cremes that came out last year.  There are 50-ish polishes in this collection (please correct me if I'm wrong).  I do have a bunch, but not nearly all of them.  They're still available too!


Meteor Shower has a blue jelly base and TONS of multi-colored, multi-sized and shaped glitter.  It's a chunky glitter...I have on two coats of Nubar Diamont in these pictures and you can still see how rough it is.


I'm wearing 2 coats of polish in these images.  It's definitely enough coverage, any more and you would start to have major chunky chippage.  It's such a fun color, isn't it?

I do want to get more of these, and I'll definitely post them as I do, I'll also have to dig through my stash to see how many other's I have from this collection.  The Nailphile has swatched them all and has a nice page dedicated to them as well.  Take a look!

Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

Gina (Prim and Polished) said...

Love love love this color. It's stunning. I really need to add this to the list of must buys. Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

It is really pretty! Thanks for visiting!