Friday, September 3, 2010

Orly Royal Navy

Today is the last day of teacher workdays.  Tuesday we have students.  Even though this will be my 7th first day of school, I STILL get nervous.  lol  My in-laws are coming in today as well.  This means that I will not be allowed to touch and/or care for my children in any way, shape or form for the entire weekend.  Can you tell that my MIL stresses me a bit?

I've been looking for Royal Navy for a long time.  I found it when I was at Ulta with my mother this summer. 


It's such a ME color....blue and PRETTY shimmer.  I had a bit of a wonky brush, so it was hard to apply...other than that, no problems.  Nice three coat coverage.


I don't know if you can tell in these pictures, but it dries more on the satiny side.  I didn't use top coat when I took the picture, but to wear this as a full mani, I definitely would.

Thanks for stopping by...wish me luck this weekend!   ;-)

No comments: