Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday wishes....

Today is R's 4th birthday.  When anniversaries and birthdays roll around I start to think about what I was doing at that moment...So for the past few days I've been reminiscing about what I was doing four years ago.  At this moment 4 years ago, DH was driving me to the hospital (or should I say, BACK to the hospital, they sent me home the night before)  A 45 minute drive, when you're in labor is no fun, let me tell you.  I was excited to meet my little man, but scared because he was my first and I didn't know what to expect of the whole process. 
I was in labor for the better part of 3 days...it wasn't fun, but the outcome was so wonderful.  R was God's attempt at teaching me patience (although I think the lesson fell on deaf ears...lol)  We tried for 3 years to get pregnant with him...had lots of poking and prodding and testing...procedures, drugs...it was NO fun.  But in the end I ended up with this perfect little boy.  He's my pride and joy and I love him so much!

R at 2 weeks old

R yesterday at his party


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOY!!!!!

1 comment:

Aquaheart said...

Aww Happy Birthday! :)