Friday, November 26, 2010

China Glaze 'Tis the Season to be Naughty or Nice part II

I'm sorry my posting is so disjointed lately.  We've had some drama in our lives lately.  If anyone noticed my little gripe on Twitter last week...We had a friend get arrested for a DUI.  She's currently going through a divorce and they're having a custody issues with their 22 month old daughter.  Long story short, she didn't want her DH to find out, but since this isn't the first time drinking has been a major issue we felt it wasn't something that should be hidden from him.  We told him, she's pissed...it goes on.

Last week I posted part 1 of China Glaze's 'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice Holiday collection.  I'll probably finish swatching it sometime this weekend...but I did want to post more more photo's.

Mrs. Claus




Mrs. Claus has a sheer red, jelly-ish base and small pieces of pink glitter.  The glitter is a bit more sparse than what a lot of people were expecting.  I have 3 coats on in the above images.  I kind of like it still!  It's quite blingy...perfect for the holidays.  If you were to layer it over something it would probably be even better...I've never been much into layering though...only doing it when I have to.

Party Hearty




Speaking of layering...Party Hearty is going to be the perfect go-to layering polish for Christmas!  It's has a clear base packed with large, red hex glitter, smaller green round glitter, and even smaller silver and gold glitter.  I have 3 coats on in the above images.  My only problem is deciding which polish to layer it over for the holiday!

Mistletoe Kisses




Mistletoe Kisses is sheer-ish green jelly packed with tiny, silver glitter.  It's pretty unique and probably one of my favorites of this collection.  Coverage is really good...I have 3 very thin coats on in the above images.  It's one of those polishes that you don't want to take off when you're swatching.  :)

Jolly Holly





Jolly Holly is a deeply pigmented green shimmer.  For some reason, while I had it on all I could think of was Sinful San Francisco.  Looking at the pictures, though, they're not close at all.  This is much deeper and more rich.  It really is a beautiful green...the shimmer is multi-color in the right light.  I couldn't say enough about application...very smooth.  I have 3 coats on in the above images...although most people seem to be getting away with 2.

Thanks for stopping...I'll try to get the rest of these up ASAP! 

No comments: